Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I don't want to work

I do not know what is wrong with me lately, but work is really driving me up a wall. I have vacation next week and do not go back until after Labor Day, and I swear it cannot come fast enough. I just need to be away from there for an extended period of time- I guess that is how you know it is time for vacation.

My appointment was moved to next Wednesday so hopefully by next week I will know more about what is going on with the cyst- I am very nervous but trying to remain calm. Otherwise feeling so/so, it all depends on the time of day. I think I have sundowner's morning sickness b/c it really only shows up in the evening. My husband has the patience of a saint to deal with my weird dinner requests and the fact that I can ask for food and suddenly be completely disgusted by it. Despite my inability to eat a whole lot in the evening I swear my clothes are starting to feel tight across my hips. I tried on a pair of the new "curvy" cut jeans in the Gap in my size and lets just say it was scary. Something about me- I do not have a whole lot going on up top (and I do not think they have grown an inch, by the way) but when it comes to the bottom I am definitely "curvy". I guess I should be very glad that butts are in style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home