Saturday, August 13, 2005

lazy summer

We returned from Florida earlier this week. Disney was fun- but man was it HOT. I guess it was as hot there as it is here now. I would not really know though, except for the weather reports and my husband telling me it is hot because I have not left the house since getting home from work yesterday. I have read my book, read my new People magazine and watched TV and pretty much have not been off the couch except to go to the bathroom. I am not exactly proud of my laziness but I really cannot think of much else to do. Going to the beach is out of the question because I cannot sit around in sweltering heat although I do miss our beach house friends.

Otherwise things seem to be moving along. I am 7 weeks today, and in general feel good except for queasiness mainly in the evening which is not so fun. Yesterday I had it in the morning and I had to leave the room at work because I thought I was going to toss my cookies. That was the first time I really thought I might throw up. I do not know if the fatigue people talk about is coming but as of now that is not really an issue.

One thing that is an issue, not to be gross but my God I am so bloated and gassy. Is this NORMAL??? I wake up at night with pains in my stomach. I do not know if it is the vitamins or the progesterone or what is going on but that is by far the worst thing right now. My stomach feels like it is going to pop. Too much info, I know, but I do not know what to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

I'm almost 11 weeks and the gas has been here since the beginning. It can be scary sometimes because you think it's cramps, but then you fart and it goes away.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Chris Moonbeams said...

Hi, I was surfing the internet and here I am at your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how you have put it all together.

I'll be coming back again.

Cheers,

sell my time share

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home