Saturday, November 12, 2005

Checking in

Well, over a month has gone by since my last post. The days go by way too fast. It is almost 3 am at the moment and I am out of bed with some had-to-have-Mexican-food-for-dinner-now-have-major-indigestion insomnia. Just a quick run down of anything that may have happened since my last post:

1. We went to Florida for our last little vacation "alone". It was fun and HOT.

2. We had new windows installed in our house. Expensive but worth it, windows start to look a bit crappy when the house is over 60 years old.

3. We had our Halloween party which was a success- I did a "best costume" contest for a small prize and people seemed to like it- I will do that again next year. We were Kevin and Britney. I think I looked lame but my husband looked funny.

4. I have been feeling great with the exception of some lower back pain.

5. I am not usually too tired during the day but it is not unusual for me to go to bed at 7:30.

6. I have spent quite a bit of $$ on maternity clothes b/c I hate feeling like I have nothing to wear.

7. I turned 30.

8. We found out the baby is a girl.

9. #8 totally makes the lower back pain worth it.

10. Today I am 20 weeks and everyday that passes just makes me so grateful.

3 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Congratulations on making it half-way and on your baby girl.

Any names picked out?

7:02 AM  
Blogger Dramalish said...

Whoohoo for halfway marks! I just had mine about a week ago. That's so cool that we are so close together! :) When is your due date?
And YES, the Gap dress was the one with the apples. Cute, no??? I do love a bargain.

-D.

6:48 PM  
Blogger P. said...

A girl! Yipppeee! Happy for you - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home